Friday, October 07, 2011

Blood Donation #37

Forgot to write a post on here back on Wednesday, October 5th, 2011.... Hmm, has it almost been 2 years since my last blood donation.

It was a brutal 2+ hour wait....they had a number queuing system, but they didn't know what number they were on...and kept jumping backwards and forwards....jumped off 22 to 2, then 4 (3 was sitting next to me, she gave up as she had to get to class)...so back to 23, 24....then 6....wait I was 6, well, can't tell 9 and 6 apart on the cards.... was just about to leave when I asked what was up with me not getting called...but after I was up, I saw 25 was sitting in the front row....next to 7.

Anyways, it was nice giving blood again....  Guess that deferral for low iron really was that I had been giving blood to regularly and that I don't bounce back like I used to.  Guess we'll see if I give in the spring.

But, these delays is making it harder to catch my age....


No comments: