Friday, November 18, 2005

iGive.com - Change Online Shopping for Good

Hmmm, wonder if I'm getting ahead of myself again?

As part of my job hunt, I spend some time getting to know where I might be moving to. Because this time, ideally, I'd like to find a place where I can live, too.

But, sometimes I look at more than just that. Like once again, I found myself browsing iGive.com to see what I might change my cause to should I move to another part of the country.

Like so far this year, I have $44.35 on record for donations. And, there's a few orders that are still outstanding...I'll probably be around $60 by year end.

I know there are sites that give you the cash....and I think I still belong to one or two. But, when I go to buy something online, this is one site that influences who I buy from....more than the ones that give cash or points.

No comments: