Sunday, November 20, 2005

MATHCOUNTS Home Page

The obsession continues....

This time I was prompted to research whether it would be feasible to fly back from wherever I might end up moving to, to still volunteer as a scorer with the Mathcounts competitions in Ohio.

Don't know when the county one is going to be, but I've heard that the state competition will be on March 11th, 2006.

While trying to see what information there is on the Mathcounts in other cities/states. I noticed that this year the national will be in Arlington, VA....only significant because just the other day I was doing a Google search for relatives, and found that a cousin lives there.... ;D

Though I haven't yet decided how it will be that I make contact with her again....all I have is conventional means of contact, sure would be nice if there were email addresses :o

No comments: