Monday, April 24, 2006

Hear, See, Speak

This morning, while checking my email I got my daily Google Alert on the key phrase "Avril Lavigne". Can't believe I still have this search active, but I guess I'm just too lazy to remove it (even though it only takes one click). Though I also still have other alerts for "Sarah McLachlan" or "Doctor Who" (where the last one frequently alerts me to things that have nothing to do with what I'm actually looking for ;)

Anyhoo...today's (actually yesterday's) result set included one that caught my eye....the headline was "Lane Bryant introduces line for plus-size brides".....with a excert with a bunch of names, none of which I would think of as plus-size. But, it was one of those notes things with little blocks of many different headings....the Lane Bryant entries was the first block, the block with "Avril Lavigne" was the 3rd one -- "Aldo's AIDS campaign".

Having no extra money these days, and can't really think of a why...I bought a 'HEAR' tag anyways....

Avril Lavigne -- HEAR

No comments: