Saturday, July 01, 2006

Just occurred to me...

Aside from today being Canada Day... Independence Day is just around the corner, and with luck that will be the day the movers get me into my new place...minimizing the amount of time I'll have to sleep (and live) in an empty place. ;D

Normally, if I'm lucky I can see some fireworks through the trees behind my apartment. I wonder how they celebrate things in Manhattan?

OTOH, I suspect it being close to a University there'll be lots of people setting of fireworks late at night. It happens here, and we aren't that close. The University factor is that there'll probably be more of it.

Wonder what I'll have in the way of window covers, if any.
--
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: