Saturday, July 01, 2006

The things you learn when you bored

It has always seemed off that the outlet by the sink in one bathroom wasn't a GFCI. Turns out that it is downstream of the outlet in the other bathroom, so it was probably overkill that I had a plug in unit...

This led me to check out the kitchen plugs, there are three counter plugs...and only two are GFCI, as expected one of them was linked to the GFCI next to it... Then I wondered about the plug on the other side of the sink... It is tied to the GFCI on the other side of the oven... Kind of distant, but I guess it makes sense in a lazy kind of way.

Wonder how things will be in my new place?
--
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: