Saturday, July 01, 2006

This might take a while...

Boy am I email/cellphone blogging a lot today. Wonder if I should see about adding the capability to my main blog?

But looks like the move will take a while. There are only two people doing the move. The other move from here had four people working that move. Plus that was from a second floor apartment, I'm in a third floor apartment.

The move in should hopefully go better, it is only a half story up. I had decided that I didn't want top floor this time around... But, I didn't like how close the lower floor windows were from the ground (lower floor is half story down, which worked because the building is built on a hill with street and parking 'above'.)

I guess the only thing that worries me about that is the more cramped floorplan.
--
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: