Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Move... Fustrated!

A couple days ago the mover's dispatcher called to say they couldn't make it until late on June 30th, and asked it 9am on July 1st would be alright. I said it would be.

Come this morning at 9... No movers!? 9:i30... 10.... So I go into my suitcase to dig out there number to find out what is going on. They said they would call the driver and get back to me. Suddenly it is 11:30 and still no movers. So I call again. Dispatch recognized my name, and said there had been no answer when then tried calling the driver and assumed they were close or something. She said she would call again and get back to me. This time she did call back, but to say that it would be about 3 hours before the truck would arrive.

Guess I'll go to Steak n Shake for lunch (again, had supper there last night). Maybe starting late will be better for them.... The other move out for my same building might be done by then, and maybe there'll be fewer cars parked out front. Though it is Saturday... So fewer people might be going out. Yesterday the front parking was deserted...

Oh well, off to lunch... Since all the open access points around here seem to have gone away...
--
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: